Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Outline

Outline
I. Introduction
a. Use anecdote of day I sat in Student Union and the observations of others and their use of hand sanitizer
b. Include strong thesis statement about the trend at UCF of hand sanitizer and the new found awareness of germs and cleanliness (Answering the question why this is important based on my opinion.)
II. Mention ways in which the trend has been appearing all over campus (How did we get here?)
a. Dispensers
b. Posters
c. Masks at the health center
III. How has interpersonal communication changed? (How did we get here part II)
a. Insert pieces of my interview with my partner and her responses
b. Cite other people’s opinions such as my roommates
IV. Interview with partner (Who else thinks like this? Thinks differently?)
a. Show the rest of my interview with my partner’s perspective and opinion
b. Include Peter’s fear of hand sanitizer ruining his immune system (Transition to five)
V. Address the myth that we become less immune to sicknesses due to the over use of hand sanitizer
a. Including research on the myth, and refocusing on Peter’s opinion
b. Research if it truly has benefited society as whole
c. Research negatives and benefits of its use everywhere
VI. Conclusion
a. Answer the question What if things were different? Would they be better or worse? Why I think this? Think about thesis question why is this issue important?

No comments:

Post a Comment