Thursday, November 12, 2009

Outline

I. Introduction
a. Include background on Yogurtopia
b. State that I am credible
i. Have eaten there
1. Convenient, came to be there
ii. Known to have a sweet tooth
iii. Love ice cream and frozen yogurt –comparison later
c. State criteria that I will be using to review Yogurtopia
I. Variety of flavors/toppings
II. Quality
a. What is yogurt?
b. Soft serve, creamy, textures
c. Cold, runny, icy I
II. Nutritional Value
a. Health benefits of frozen yogurt
b. Including how it is prepared
c. Compare to Coldstone
d. Include that nutritional values are shown for every flavor
IV. Price Range
a. Customer controls pricing because it depends on weight
b. Compare to Coldstone’s way of pricing
V. Service
a. Listening to constructive criticism from clientele
b. Convenience of self serve and sampling
c. Compare to Coldstone
VI. Conclusion
a. Overall evaluation from own perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment